Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Alright, I shall type something philosophical so as to not bored my beloved readers..

I'm really amazed by myself some times. By my little brain which is able to absorb so much of information and the ability to store wonderful and bad memories..

On top of that, I'm really amazed by myself that I've somehow changed ever since I'm in secondary. Well, I think it's good chance as compared to primary school.

Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character.

I've learnt to express my feelings all these. When you praise someone, you're actually praising yourself. Indeed, I really can't believe I can actually said that you're adorable, pretty, beautiful, funny, talented etc and the list goes on and on.

I'm really happy with such a change and of course, I will continue with it. Of course, I'm not trying to suck-up to my friends and constantly saying such words to make them happy. But all these words are certainly said from the bottom of my heart and I said it truthfully unless I add a "joking" behind but most of the time, I'm really saying it truthfully so please trust me. :)

I may tend to play a trick on friends but I do know my limits and I don't enjoy tricking people. :/ I'll only do it at suitable time, not like during crucial period etc..

Anyway, I believe that nobody how bad a person is, deep down in his heart, there is actually an angel. A lovely angel that is yet to be discover by them.

Are we born good? I can't say about it. However, it's our job to actually discover it and we tend to change as we try to figure it out. Of course, with the help of family, friends and teachers around, we tend to find the best in us because they never fail to give up on us. Thank you :)



Hmm, I don't know what else to continue but seriously, don't judge a person by the look though we're always masked by the first impression. However, take time to realise the best in that person instead of finding fault in that person.

Take for example, kai sheng. Initially, I feels that she is very arrogant and I wouldn't want to make friend with him because his attidute really irks me off. (Sorry kai sheng but well, I'm just stating an example no offence) However, after knowing him, WOW-LA, he totally changed my impression of him lah! he's innocent and a friend whom you must not miss out knowing him. Hmmm, he can be very very playful and come out with wacky ideas that may shock you! On top of that, he is an artistic person who look things from a different perspective as the rest.

Friends besides us, I'm sure we've judged them before but to change our impression of us at the end of the day. Isn't that so AMAZING!? =)
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 1:32 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 11, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Blogger Samuel Lim Yi Jie said…

    When we're first born, we're like a piece of blank paper. Is the environment, families and someother factors that contribute to the currently characteristic.

    Therefore, if someone of great influence said you SUCK. Some likely, that person SUCK too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday