today just finish my AVA camp... really very tired err i will upload pics after i find some...
ok.. DAY 1 for camp members, just few came when is around 8:30 than i found out that the consent form wrote 9am to reach so i was like SOMG all I/C was lik e going to give up but thanks to miss faeza she was the super women that surpport the whole I/C behind everything if she is not around means the camp will not going on smoothlly for I/C, we still got much space to progress tats wat miss faeza said(sorry if i spell wrong names) participants started coming around 9am before the late comer come i calll them one by one leh! then the things start to go on wif the program list....
so lets continue day 2 DAY 2 for today every participation reach early,
i think they enjoy the camp yesterday?!
so they come early... but for I/C everyone is tired; benson is the most tired compared to the rest cause he played computer and see TV until 11pm WOW 1 more hour to MORNING haha SOMG... : ) and it was nice I/C never follow the program list that we make cause sumthing happen so we just change on our way an it was smooths.... and before we debreif them we played water bomb
me kena the most...
i think i bully them tooo much haha
found this at youtube...
SOMG i wish she is my daughter!!!!!
jus finish checking with jun han junhan says: hi I say: hi jun han junhan says: hi jia wrong I say: rong I say: haha I say: SOMG junhan says: wrong I say: !!! I say: no is rong junhan says: wrong? I say: is rong I say: lol junhan says: i tot is wrong al this while..!!! I say: no junhan says: lol no la. junhan says: i know its rong. junhan says: zzz. I say: diao junhan says: lol i got nothing to do in internet gtg me tired YWHAN!!!! |